Such 'blands' continually line the pockets of board members and shareholders of filthy rich mega-corporations because of economies of scale and the use of cheap adjuncts in the brewing process.
Ignore the advertising hype, and think before you buy your next drink...
The Gotham Imbiber was voted 'Best Fanzine for Hops Fanatics' in The Village Voice's Best of New York 2005 Awards! [LINK HERE]
1. Open the file by clicking the link from this page. Then, on your browser window, click 'File' and then select 'Print';
2. On the Print window that appears, click the 'Properties' button;
3. At the top of the Properties window, select 'Page Setup';
4. Set 'Page Size' to 'Legal 8.50 x 14.00 in';
5. Set 'Printing Type' to 'Booklet Printing', then click on the 'Specify' button and make sure the margin is set to 'Left', then make sure 'Printer Paper Size' is set to 'Letter 8.50 x 11.00 in'
(Readers outside America: if using A4 paper, set Printer Paper Size to 'A4' instead);
6. Click 'Ok' on the Properties and Print windows. Don't turn over any printed pages until prompted to do so.
7. Enjoy reading The Gotham Imbiber!
The following are in Adobe Acrobat 'PDF' format...
[ ISSUE 22 - WINTER 2006-2007]
[ ISSUE 21 - SEPTEMBER / OCTOBER 2006]
[ ISSUE 20 - JULY / AUGUST 2006]
[ ISSUE 19 - MAY / JUNE 2006]
[ ISSUE 18 - MARCH / APRIL 2006]
[ ISSUE 17 - JANUARY / FEBRUARY 2006]
[ ISSUE 16 - NOVEMBER / DECEMBER 2005]
[ ISSUE 15 - SEPTEMBER / OCTOBER 2005]
[ ISSUE 14 - JULY / AUGUST 2005]
[ ISSUE 13 - MAY / JUNE 2005]
[ ISSUE 12 - MARCH / APRIL 2005]
[ ISSUE 11 - JANUARY / FEBRUARY 2005]
[ ISSUE 10 - NOVEMBER / DECEMBER 2004]
[ ISSUE 9 - SEPTEMBER / OCTOBER 2004]
[ ISSUE 8 - JULY / AUGUST 2004]
[ ISSUE 7 - MAY / JUNE 2004]
[ ISSUE 6 - MARCH / APRIL 2004]
[ ISSUE 5 - JANUARY / FEBRUARY 2004]
[ ISSUE 4 - NOVEMBER / DECEMBER 2003 ]
Please note there was a 4 month break in Summer 2003 while your
editor was busy doing other things in the name of quality beer.
The following are in MS Word format...
[ ISSUE 3 - MAY / JUNE 2003 ]
[ ISSUE 2 - MARCH / APRIL 2003 ]
[ ISSUE 1 - JANUARY / FEBRUARY 2003 ]
Files are quite big and may take a while to download over dial-up connections - please be patient.